Goal Setting Tips from our Interview
- We shared goal setting tips such as invest 1% of every day in yourself. 1% is 14 minutes and I know you can do it. This will make a huge difference in your own professional and personal development and create momentum towards your short term and long term dreams and goals.
- Marcia shared the secret to losing weight – hint: it has to do with being happily healthy.
- I shared my own personal example of learning how to say no to others more often so I could say yes to myself – a great and simple analogy of a plate and food.
- You learn a goal setting tip called the “10 Breaths” – which will help you slow down all that chatter that’s getting in the way aka obstacles and goal setting sabotage
- You’ll hear other personal goals examples – as well as how you can bring more “love” to your work every day.
- Discover an uplifting quote that will have you want to become more conscious and get connected to your identity so that you can have more of what you want as you intend it – true success.
Why Set Goals?
The bottom line is, if you want to start being the cause of your life, and stop living just because your life is simply happening – this interview is for you – my gift.
It’s a 58 minute long, delightful conversation with Marcia Brixey that I think you’ll enjoy.
Be sure to leave a comment – I’d love to hear what you liked best.
Click here to listen to the smart goal setting interview.